We are 60 miles north of International Falls, Minnesota. 8 miles northwest of Nestor Fall's, Ontario. Our clientele is mostly return. A maximum of (2) group each week and spots are limited. Hunting zones 7B and 7A, Ontario. Scouting is our primary means of locating trophy whitetailed deer. We do provide baited sites with fixed tree stands and ground blinds. We have built our cabins in the optimum hunting territory. Our lodging is very comfortable and has everything you need. Our new cabins are outpost/boat-in on the Aulneau Peninsula (16 x 36 miles in size) of Lake Of The Woods on the shores of Sabaskong Bay. We also access the northern fringe of the farm lands of Rainy River District. Private nature setting. I have been guiding this particular area for 30 years. We also offer combination hunts, deer bear, wolf, waterfowl and grouse. We have 2 bear mangement area's also. We provide stands, lodging, guides, boat, gas, game care and retrieval. Our deer hunt utilizes both muzzle loader and rifle zones.
- Rut hunt time period is last week in October thru till November 15.
- $2000.00/hunter for a week long hunt
- Up to (3) hunter
- (4) hunter group is $1700.00/hunter
- 5 hunters or more is $1500.00/hunter
- "Rut period rates"
- License cost extra
- Bring your own food
- 2 walleye fish fry suppers provided during the week long hunt
- Fall fishing thru-out!
6 day hunt:
- From opener(October 1) thru till end of 3rd week of October(post rut) is $1500.00/ hunter.
- Beginning of season is also a great time to sit on bait for and hunt bachelor group bucks.
- You will be pleased with our hunt and the whitetail our area produces.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- Group rates available
- Combination hunts and fishing welcome.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2011
Client Request Served: 5
New private wilderness lodging at the south-east shores of the Aulneau Peninsula within Lake Of The Wood's, North Western Ontario, Canada. Accessible 15 minutes via boat these cabin's can sleep 4- 8 guests. Over looking the furthest north west section of Sabaskong Bay. Set in a beautiful area, our boreal...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend