- Built: January 2007
- Length overall: 28M
- Hull Type: Wood
- Beam: 7.60 M
- Draft: 3.60 M
- Main Engine: 350 HP CUMMINS Marine Engine
- Cruising Speed: 12 knots
- Power supply: 24hrs 220volt/50Hz A/C, 2 sets KOHLER sound proof generators (combined 63 KW)
- Water supply: Aqua Tec Desalination Plant 6000LITRES storage tank 4000 liters, hot water system
- Safety Equipment: Oxygen, First Aid Kit, Fire extinguishers, Life Jackets
- Nautical Equipment: radio set. VHF, GPS.
- Decks: large top sun deck - deck chairs available. Open terrace deck (2nd level) Seats on 2nd level deck are sun/rain protected.
Saloon: Spacious salon with LCD 32” TV, Hi-Fi System, DVD player and Disco lights.
- Cabins: 8 comfortable, air-conditioned double/twin cabins, each with port holes. All cabins with en-suite shower, hot and cold water and toilet.
- Accommodation: Lower deck – 4 cabins with a double bed and a single bunk in each cabin, 2 cabins with 2 single bunks in each cabin and 1 cabin with a double bed. Upper deck – 1 cabin with a double bed.
- Total capacity: 20 persons in 8 cabins.
- Kitchen: Table top cookers, 2 Freezers/2 Refrigerators. Full board (3 meals a day) consisting of a balanced mixture of international and local cuisines served buffet style. Complimentary tea, coffee, Juice and mineral water served all day.
- Bar: Bar in the saloon and Disco offers a wide choice of fresh fruit juice, soft drinks, cocktails, liquors, wine and beer.
- Crew: 6 crews including Skipper and Chef.
This program is available to open water certified divers who are medically fit. Our liability is limited to the ‘Passenger Liability’ insurance available in the Maldives. Therefore, all diving must be undertaken at clients own risk and it is strongly recommended that the diver should have personal insurance to cover all eventualities.
It is strongly recommended the clients bring equipment of a personal nature. However, if one needs any assistance in hiring special gear, it is advisable to let us know of such requirements at the time of booking the dive option. Every effort will made to provide equipment requested at cost.
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 18121
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "18121" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.