The vessel would please you with gourmet food, all the favorite alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, and professional Spa treatments, multimedia Library, board games and a boutique with memorable souvenirs of the Maldives.
This 33 meter luxury motor yacht has all the interiors air conditioned and is equipped with all the modern amenities like Full HD TV’s, mini bars, safes, Wi-Fi, hot and cold fresh water, etc. The entertainment in the saloon would have a 55” Full HD TV with Blu-ray Disk player. The indoor dinning is served on its marble tables with cushioned chairs.
The yacht meets the safety and security standards of the Maldives Cost Guard and Maldives Yacht Building Code as well. Honors Legacy is one of the most elegantly built luxury motor yachts in the Maldives and is custom made for the passionate water sports enthusiasts. Having a wide range of equipments for scuba diving charters, surfing trips and fishing cruises and with an experienced crew onboard assures your charters are well delivered with preplanned itineraries to suite the purpose of the charters.
- Port of Registry/Flag: Maldives
- Type: Motor Yacht (M/Y)
- Hull and exterior: Wooden hull (Tholan timber) with upper water line fully laminated with polished fiberglass.
- Length: 110 feet/33.53 Meters
- Beam: 30 feet/9.23 Meters
- Draft: 9 feet/2.77 meters
- Total Displacement: 230 tons
- Propulsion: Daedong Marine Engine 500 HP
- Power: 2 x Daedong Marine 50 KVA gensets, 220v
- Air-conditioning: to all interior areas with individual controllers
- Fuel capacity: 6000 liters
- Fresh Water Capacity: 8000 liters
- Desalinator Production: 10,000 liters per day
- Cruising Speed: 12 knots
- Compressor: 3 x Coltri Sub
- Navigation and Communication Aids: Samyung 36 miles marine radar system, Eco sounder, Compass, map, Fish finder, Global Positioning System (GPS), CB Radio, Mobile Phones, Internet, Search Light, Binoculars, Map.
- Safety Equipments: Addressable fire alarm system in all rooms and public areas, fire extinguishers, life jackets and life buoys.
- Number of Passengers: 16 passengers
- Accommodation: Total 8 Cabins, 6 Staterooms & 2 Ocean view Suites with bathtub at the bridge deck. All cabins are air-conditioned with gorgeous interiors and trendy fittings, en-suite bathrooms with fresh hot and cold waters, mini bar, safe and Full HD TV with DVD players. (Total of 22 guests could be accommodated with extra beds in the cabins)
- Number of Crew: Total 13 Crew onboard, including Captain, Engineer, Cruise Director, Chef and Spa Therapists.
- Number of Tenders: 2 (Dive boat 55 feet and a fiberglass dingy 18 feet with 50 HP outboard engine)
- Recreational Activities: Cruising, scuba diving, surfing, fishing, snorkeling, swimming, Island visits to Resorts, Inhabited (local villages) and Uninhabited (desert) Islands, BBQ on Desert Islands.
- Facilities: Spacious Lounge deck, air conditioned saloon with restaurant and bar, sun deck with bar, shades with Jacuzzi and sun pads, Spa with indoor and outdoor treatments, Boutique, Wireless Internet Access, Full HD TV and Blu-ray Disk player with surround speakers, Karaoke System, Board Games and multimedia library.
- Equipment: Fully equipped PADI certified Diving Dhoani, Dinghy with 50hp outboard engine, Fishing lines and gear, Fish finder, Snorkeling gear, Life Jackets, Life buoys, Fire Alarms & Extinguishers, Sound Proof Marine Generators (220/110 Volts AC), Desalination plant.
Terms and Conditions:
- All the prices are given in United States (US$) Dollars
- Individual rates are quoted per person per night on double/twin sharing basis
- The prices given are applicable to all the markets
- Charter prices are for maximum of 16 passengers only and for extra passengers supplement shall be applied
- If not chartered, the Cruise/Trips are guaranteed only with a minimum of 8 full paying passengers.
- Government Bed Tax of (Currently US$ 8.00 per person per night)
- The price is also inclusive of TGST of 3.5% of the invoice value
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- 3 dives per person per day including one night dive per week (total 17 dives)
- Diving includes tank and weights only & Nitrox will be provided for certified users for one dive per day.
- Services of a qualified, experience English speaking Dive Master
- Bottled drinking water
- Unlimited hot beverages (tea & coffee)
- Visits to local islands
- Visits to Desert Islands
- Barbeque on Desert Island
- Snorkeling & Fishing Trips.
Complementarity (All passengers to Honors Legacy are entitled for the following services on complimentary basis):
- Meeting & Greeting services at the Airport
- Transfers from Airport to Honors Legacy and return
- Welcome fruit platter in room upon arrival to the vessel
- A bottle of water per room will be provided daily
- Fresh Fruits/local snacks or biscuits with hot beverages after each dive.
Discounts and Special Offers:
- Non/diver discounts: For non-divers 10% discount from the published rates
Check in/Check out:
- Normal check-in time is 13:00 hrs
- Normal check-out time is 11:00 hrs.
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 18121
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "18121" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.