The hunt takes place in the mountain chain of Antequera
which extends west of Ronda (Málaga). We will stay in nice hotel that is a “Parador” where we can enjoy the facilities of this luxury hotel and great local cuisine.
The approach in this area can be completed with the visit of the most glamorous cities of “Costa del Sol” such as Marbella, Estepona and Soto Grande.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- Per hunter: 4.450€
- Companion price: 325€
- Hunter´s extra day: 225€ Companion´s extra day: 135€
- Hunting license
- Hunting permit
- Accommodation in double bedroom
- Full board during your stay
- Complete organization of hunting journey
- Slaughter taxes
- Specialized guide
- Transfers in the hunting area.
- Personal Extras
- Transfers to the hunting areas by demand (150 €/day for maximum 3 people in one car)
- Extra of 30€ per night in an individual room
- Tips: 60 €/per day,
- Trophy taxes: Bronze medal: 950€ Silver medal: 2.200€ Gold medal: 3.800€ Gold medal > 240 points CIC: 4.800€.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2012
Client Request Served: 1
We organize travels related with the nature in Spain:
Hunting: we organize hunting trips in all conditions in Spain, we are specialized in the gran slam of the four types of ibex that lives in Spain, we also have the traditional ways of hunting in Spain, montería and partridges shooting, and the hunt of the barbary...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend