For your charter in Antigua we can arrange sailing yachts and catamarans with one way to Windward & Leeward Islands. Antigua, the largest of the British Leeward Islands, is about 14 miles long and 11 miles wide, encompassing 108 square miles. Its highest point is Boggy Peak (1319 ft.), located in the southwestern corner of the island. Barbuda, with an area of 68 square miles, lies approximately 30 miles due north.
The island is 15 miles long and 8 miles wide, mostly very rocky and flat. Much of the island is covered in bush and there are unmarked roads and tracks to the beaches. There is really only one main road on the island. It is possible to cycle almost as easily as driving as speed is of no importance here.
If you want to charter bareboat, or fully crewed basis, we have access to the best yacht in Greece. So Let us know what you exact requirements are now.
1. Bareboat Yacht Charter - yacht rental only -
motor boats 20-40'',
motor yachts 40-60'',
sailing boats 30-55'',
2. Skippered Yacht Charter - yacht rental with skipper/captain - as above
3. Crewed Yacht Charter - yacht rental with skipper, captain and hostess or chef -
sailing yachts, 40-80'' ,
motor yachts 40-70'',
gulets in Croatia, Turkey, Greece and Italy.
4. Fully Crewed Yacht Charter - yacht rental with skipper./captain, hostess, chef and first mate
Luxury gulets as above, luxury motor yachts 60-90', luxury catamarans 44-75'',
5. Luxury Crewed Yacht Charter - minimum 4 crew and up to 20 crew members including gym instructor, concierge, etc.
Mega motor yachts i.e. 90-250''
Custom built performance sailing yachts 70-150''
Luxury catamarans 65''+
Excluded: Flights, transfers, hotel accommodation, food, drinks, etc.
Arranged on request: Hotel accommodation, transfers, private jet charter, helicopter rental, speed boats, rent a car etc.