This contact will open the door to a whole new world for you, where the diver really becomes one with the underwater setting, enjoying the undersea light and shadows, motion, interacting with marine wildlife. You will approach the moving animals in such a way as not to frighten them, observe and record different behaviours and draw pleasure from the experience of just being there and living the moment, even if sometimes you do not actually capture the perfect image. And if the image is perfect... well, you can imagine the overwhelming feeling of such an experience!
This 7-day seminar will involve 5 unique photo-oriented dives (minimum!) while sailing around the Greek islands. It will be led by our underwater photographer Yiannis Issaris. In order to ensure the maximum attention of Yiannis, only 5 experienced licensed divers (PADI Open Water, CMAS One Star Diver etc) can participate this time. Be one of them! This is the world of Underwater Photography: The Eco Way! All you need to bring with you is the thirst for new discoveries, leaving the rest to us.
During this seminar, you will have the chance to:
- Learn the basics about marine life and be able to identify the key species you will encounter in the East Med
- Be introduced to the basic photographic techniques and be shown the way these same techniques are applied to the underwater environment
- Get to know the underwater photographer's tools and have a hands-on experience by using our underwater equipment
- Learn as you practice for 7 whole days and grow your own personal style of u/w photography
- Get advice on improving your u/w photography techniques and tips on getting those mouth-opening photo captures of marine life you have always been dreaming of
- Get introduced into the basics of digital image processing and put what you learn into practice for 7 days.