The Sun Kiss 45 is one of the most exceptional and elegant classical models created by Jeanneau, known and recognized for its strength and sailing capabilities, for sailing as well as cruising the world over. Tahita can accommodate 10 people in its 4 double cabins and skipper cabin. There are 2 toilets/showers and a stern shower on the diving platform. In order to guarantee the maximum space and comfort for our guests, we take up to 6 people each time, while keeping the cost at a minimum.
The overall interior finish is of very high quality with genuine teak woodwork and "solid wood" mouldings. There is ample headroom in its double cabins and the entry is nice and free of clutter. The yacht has double ventilators, good stowage shelves and hanging lockers. All of this contributes to the comfort of those aboard. The lateral beaming of the coach roof gives a particular character to the saloon which hails back to the days of wooden construction with beaming extending from the floor beams. The double series of horizontal screens offer exceptional lighting. Our cockpit is spacious and comfortable. There is ample space on the deck for you to lie down and sunbathe.
- Storage room
- WC and shower
- Double banquet cabin
- Double cabin
- Chart table
- Starboard cabin wash basin
- Port cabin wash basin
- Starboard double cabin
- Port double cabin
- Compressor locker.
- Design by Philippe Briand for Jeanneau, built between 1983 and 1990
- LOA 46,2 feet (14 m), beam 14,5 feet (4,40 m), draught 7,4 feet (2,25 m)
- Sloop, main sail, roller genoa
- Engine 60 HP Daewoo
- Speed 8 km under power, up to 12 under sail
- Water tank 700 liters
- Fuel tank 220 liters
- Electrics 12 and 24 volts
- Batteries x 5
* GPS x 2
* VHF DCS
* Echo sounder
* Internet access
- CD stereo, DVD
- 4 cabins: 3 double, 1 with two berths, all cabins have opening portholes and/or hatches
- 2 x shower and toilet, 1x deck shower
- Diving platform
The yacht takes a maximum of 6 guests. The price for the hire of the boat for a week is:
- Boat: 350 EUR/day and 2450 EUR/week
- Skipper: 140 EUR/day and 980 EUR/week
- Total: 490 EUR/day and 3430 EUR/week.
Note: There is a special discount of 10 per cent (that’s EUR 343 off) if you book a second week or if you book a trip during the months of May and October. Discounted price: 3087 EUR/week.
- VAT 6,5
- 6,5% VAT
- Water supplies
- Port fees
- Snorkeling equipment
- Outboard and tender.
- Fuel (around 120 - 150 EUR/week or 20-25 EUR/person)
- Provisions (food and drinks)
- Travel insurance (please arrange your own)
- Special pick up point
- Hostess 110 EUR/day
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2006
Client Request Served: 155
M15390 was inspired by a team of sailors, divers, biologists and environmentalists who were brought together by their love of sea and nature. Our primary objective is the study and protection of the marine world and the raising of awareness on environmental issues. In order to support our goal, we have formed a number...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Boating and sailing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend