Set in Keene Valley surrounded by the High Peaks, the number of wilderness trails are endless and the snow is plentiful. Each day's outing covers 3-6 miles depending on conditions, abilities and preferences. All the while, the views of the mountains and fresh air will take your breath away for a truly memorable experience! We may stay either at the cozy Bark Eater Inn in Keene where camaraderie, comfort and great food are hallmarks, or at an inn closer to the Winter Olympic Center that has ski trails right out the door.
Then sit by the glow of the fireplace as you recall a satisfying day in the crisp outdoors. We'll also travel to Lake Placid to see the Winter Olympic Center complex to watch the bobsledding and luge runs, and dine out at fine area restaurants.
- 5 Days & 4 Nights: $1,595 p/p
- 4 Days & 3 Nights: $1,295 p/p
- 3 Days & 2 Nights: $1,095 p/p
- Single Supplement: $200.
- Complete tour information & itinerary mailed in advance, including driving directions, if coming by car
- Pickup/dropoff at Burlington, VT airport or nearby train/bus station, if needed
- Snowshoes, if needed
- Tour guiding
- Tour transportation
- All lodging during tour
- All meals during tour (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- First aid/CPR.
- Transportation to pickup location and from dropoff location
- Lodging before & after tour
- Items of a personal nature, unless stated
- Meals or other services not listed on the itinerary, or alcoholic beverages
- Any personal expenses.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2005
Client Request Served: 302
Tours are offered in Vermont; New York's Adirondacks, Finger Lakes and Hudson River Valley; Maine Coast; New Hampshire's White Mountains; Massachusetts' Martha's Vineyard and Berkshires; North Carolina's Mountains, Northern California's Coast, and Hawaii's Big Island. Winter snowshoe...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Hiking and walking outfitters
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend