Walk through spectacular Zealand Valley to the famous hut overlooking the falls, stand above fabled Crawford Notch on Mount Willard, hike on trails overlooking Franconia Notch, trek to Arethusa Falls, the state's highest, and visit Robert Frost's home in Franconia where he wrote his most famous works. There are sweeping views everywhere and warm hospitality at the inns we stay, including the best breakfast in the White Mountains at The Country Inn at Bartlett with a hot tub off the back deck in the surrounding forest, and at the cozy Hilltop Inn in quaint Sugar Hill, where you'll feel like you're transported back to the 19th century, at a slower pace.
Please contact us to set up a custom trip!
- Trip cost: $758/pp for 2 days up to $1895/pp for 6 days
- Single Supplement: $200.
- Complete tour information & itinerary mailed in advance, including driving directions, if coming by car
- Pickup/dropoff at Burlington, VT airport or nearby train/bus station in VT or NH, if needed
- Tour guiding
- Tour transportation
- All lodging during tour
- All meals during tour (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- First aid/CPR.
- Transportation to pickup location and from dropoff location
- Lodging before & after tour
- Items of a personal nature, unless stated
- Meals or other services not listed on the itinerary, or alcoholic beverages
- Any personal expenses.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2005
Client Request Served: 305
Tours are offered in Vermont; New York's Adirondacks, Finger Lakes and Hudson River Valley; Maine Coast; New Hampshire's White Mountains; Massachusetts' Martha's Vineyard and Berkshires; North Carolina's Mountains, Northern California's Coast, and Hawaii's Big Island. Winter snowshoe...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Hiking and walking outfitters
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend