Coined by former Vermont Governor and U.S. Senator George Aiken, the "Kingdom" sprawls across the vast sparsely settled northeast section of the state. Lakes and mountains abound, and bucolic, unspoiled country roads connect the small villages that make up this region. Moose sitings, and even bears, are not uncommon occurrences.
We hike near Mt. Pisgah with awesome views of fiord-like Lake Willoughby and beyond, climb Wheeler Mountain with more sweeping vistas, walk on country roads through picturesque towns like Craftsbury and Brownington, go to the top of Burke Mountain for panoramic vistas, see waterfalls and visit country stores, like Willey's in Greensboro, where "If they don't have it, you don't need it!". We stay at comfortable inns in East Burke and Greensboro, VT, and share great gourmet and country cooking.
Scheduled trip: Sept. 19-24
- Trip cost: $1,895 p/p
- Single Supplement: $200.
- Complete tour information & itinerary mailed in advance, including driving directions, if coming by car
- Pickup/dropoff at Burlington, VT airport or nearby train/bus station, if needed
- Tour guiding
- Tour transportation
- All lodging during tour
- All meals during tour (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- First aid/CPR.
- Transportation to pickup location and from dropoff location
- Lodging before & after tour
- Items of a personal nature, unless stated
- Meals or other services not listed on the itinerary, or alcoholic beverages
- Any personal expenses.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2005
Client Request Served: 301
Tours are offered in Vermont; New York's Adirondacks, Finger Lakes and Hudson River Valley; Maine Coast; New Hampshire's White Mountains; Massachusetts' Martha's Vineyard and Berkshires; North Carolina's Mountains, Northern California's Coast, and Hawaii's Big Island. Winter snowshoe...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Hiking and walking outfitters
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend