Named for the distinctive features of the state's highest summit, Mt. Mansfield, this trip offers some rigorous hiking options as well as the usual superlative backroads and footpaths that we are known for. We also enjoy some of our most amazing picnic spots!
There are challenging walks, such as the Stowe Pinnacle; and easier (and downright easy) walks like: the Stowe Recreation Path, Prospect Rock, Moss Glen Falls, the Von Trapp Lodge trail system, the Ranch Valley loop, and wonderful Stowe-area back roads, plus much more.
Although the mountain summits dominate the area's scenery, the valley below also creates pleasant landscapes that hold walkers captivated at every bend and turn of the pathway. Lodging is in Stowe at one of the fine inns, and dining as at the great area restaurants.
- Trip cost: $1,895 p/p
- Single Supplement: $200.
- Complete tour information & itinerary mailed in advance, including driving directions, if coming by car
- Pickup/dropoff at Burlington, VT airport or nearby train/bus station, if needed
- Tour guiding
- Tour transportation
- All lodging during tour
- All meals during tour (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- First aid/CPR.
- Transportation to pickup location and from dropoff location
- Lodging before & after tour
- Items of a personal nature, unless stated
- Meals or other services not listed on the itinerary, or alcoholic beverages
- Any personal expenses.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2005
Client Request Served: 305
Tours are offered in Vermont; New York's Adirondacks, Finger Lakes and Hudson River Valley; Maine Coast; New Hampshire's White Mountains; Massachusetts' Martha's Vineyard and Berkshires; North Carolina's Mountains, Northern California's Coast, and Hawaii's Big Island. Winter snowshoe...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Hiking and walking outfitters
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend