- Pobeda peak: 4 times
- Khan Tengri: 9 times (2 of them were on the North Face)
- Communism peak
- Korjenevskaya peak.
Out of recently achieved, Khan-Tengri on the right edge of North Face, solo. This guide can offer you to climb some interesting routes in Ala-Archa gorge which is near by the Bishkek (40 km), this region is very interesting for beginners and experienced climbers as well.
- 1 day Hiking to Ratsek or Korona hut (depends on how do you feel)
- 2 day Hiking to Korona hut or acclimatisation (if we reach it day before). Ice climbing and preparation for the route.
- 3 day Climbing the route
- 4 day Back to Bishkek.
If you choose more routes we include day of rest before the climbing and day of climbing the route.
In Ala-Archa the guide can offer following routes:
- Ice-climbing Barbera route on Free Korea peak (1 day)
- Mixed (ice-rock) Andreeva route on Free Korea peak (2 days)
- Good rock-climbing Shvab route on Baichechekey peak (1 day).
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend