Personalized outdoor guiding in Patagonia Ski touring - Mountaineering- Rock and Ice climbing - Ice cap traverses- Trekking trips - Mountain Film Productions. Detailed Service Description: We are a group of UIAGM-IFMGA-IVBV Mountain guides in Patagonia, Argentina and Chile. Basically based in Bariloche, the capital of the District Lakes. Plenty knowledge of the whole area from parallel 40ªSouth to Beagle Channel. We also run daily trekking trips and hut to hut traverses.
We have been working in the outdoor industry since 1995.
We have done:
- San Lorenzo ascent (3700 mt), which is a remote Mountain in Patagonia with very hard access.
- Ice cap traverses: Including M. Moreno attempt
- Several Ski touring trips in the volcanoes of the Andes, hut to hut traverses, unexplored places
- Avalanche training
- Rock climbing in Patagonia
Season: From January to December
Languages Spoken: English, French, Italian, Spanish
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
We have a wide range of prices depending on the tour. From 1 to 21 days expeditions.
- Gear for the activity,
- professional guide, private transportation,
- lodging in mt huts, lodging in hotels.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2006
We're a group of Professional Outdoor and Mountain Guides certified by the UIAGM-IFMGA- IVBV with more than 15 years of experience in the mountains. We love to share our passion for the outdoor lifestyle in Northern Patagonia, Bariloche and the Argentine Lake District with adventurers from all over the world. We...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Rock climbing and mountaineering outfitters
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend