Day 1: Sunday Santiago - Balmaceda - Coyhaique.
- Reception at Balmaceda airport.
- Guests will be driven to the Hotel in Coyhaique.
- Welcome cocktail at the Lodge, followed by lunch.
- Begin the first afternoon of fishing in Patagonia.
- Back to the Lodge.
- Dinner and lodging.
Days 2–6: Monday to Friday, Fishing Schedule:
- Breakfast and dinner are served at the lodge.
- Lunch is served at the river or surrounding area.
- Each evening the host, Gaston Urrejola will discuss the best angling options for the next day.
- The schedule will depend on guest preferences, the best locations, weather, and water conditions.
Day 7: Saturday Coyhaique - Balmaceda - Santiago.
- Choice of either morning spent fishing until noon or time to shop for some of the arts and crafts of the region.
- Lunch at the Lodge.
- Transport to Balmaceda airport where guests will be flown back to Santiago in time to connect with their international flight.
* Our company wants to ensure their guests a personalized service of the highest quality. Therefore our limit per week is 4 people per program.
* Our Bilingual Chilean guides and staff have years of experience living, fishing and working in Patagonia. They will provide our guests with the highest quality and personalized service.
* Since weather can be unpredictable in Patagonia, we recommend guests bring wind jackets, rain jackets, shorts and pants, good walking and hiking shoes, cap, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
* Fishing Equipment, Waders, Rain Jacket, Polarized sunglasses, Fishing rod: 4 to 8 - weight 9 feet, Leaders: 5x, 4x, 3x, 2x, 1x 9 feet, Lines: floating, intermediate sinking and full sinking.
* Dry: Adams, Parachute Adams, terrestrials, humpys, Royal Woolf, Elk Hair, Caddis, Adams, Madam X, Stimulator, Trude.
* Nymphs: Prince, Caddis emergents and all kinds of Bead Head.
* Streamers: Bead Head Woolly Bugger, Woolly Worm, conehead zuddler.