Depending on the dates and length of your visit and your specific interests, I may show you:
- The "Great Temple" Rio's first building meant to be a synagogue.
- The Jewish Museum with valuable and historically important items saved by victims of the Holocaust.
- The Yitzchak Rabin Memorial Park.
- One or more of Rio's 22 synagogues.
- Attendance to an Erev Shabbath service followed by dinner in a Jewish family's home.**
- Some of Rio's Jewish Day schools.
- Rio's most important sites and attractions.( Sugar Loaf, Corcovado,...) and more...
Very important: About Kashrut in Rio de Janeiro. There are no Kosher Restaurants. There is one Vegetarian Restaurant run by a member of the liberal community. Also there are several stores that sell exclusively Kosher items. Erev Shabat dinner will possibly be in the home of a liberal/reform family and may not follow the Kashrut requirements.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- The above minimum price is for a transfer from the airport/ port to a hotel or from a hotel to the airport/port (inside the city's limits) in a comfortable, fully air-conditioned private car with up to 04 persons and their luggage.
- The maximum price is for the services of Tour Guide during 08 hours day-time and 04 hours night time for a group of up to 50 persons, within the limits of the city of Rio de Janeiro Transportation is not included and will be quoted separately.
- Above prices Do not include the admission fares for the attractions/sites; meals, drinks and tips to waiters.
- With the information of the dates of arrival and departure, specific interests and number of persons in the group I will prepare for review and approval an initial program suggestions with prices.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2005
Client Request Served: 234
M05740 - Tour Conductor and Licensed Tour Guide in Rio de Janeiro - Brazil.
- Specialized in custom designed tours.
- Fluent in English, German, Hebrew, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Member of the Rio de Janeiro Tour Guides Trade Union.
- Licensed by the Brazilian Ministry of Tourism as a Local, Regional, National...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend