Depending on the dates and lenght of your visit and your specific interests, I may show you:
- The "Great Temple" Rio's first building meant to be a synagogue.
- The Jewish Museum with valuable and historically important items saved by victims of the Holocaust.
- The Yitzchak Rabin Memorial Park.
- One or more of Rio's 22 synagogues.
- Attendance to an Erev Shabbath service followed by dinner in a Jewish family's home.**
- Some of Rio's Jewish Day schools.
- Rio's most important sites and attractions.( Sugar Loaf, Corcovado,...)
About KASHRUT in Rio de Janeiro.
There are no KOSHER Restaurants. There is one Vegetarian Restaurant run by a member of the liberal community. Also there are several stores that sell exclusively KOSHER items.
** Erev Shabat dinner will possibly be in the home of a liberal/reform family and may not follow the Kashrut requirements.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
The above minimum price is for a transfer from the airport/ port to a hotel or from a hotel to the airport/port (inside the city's limits) in a comfortable, fully air-conditioned private car with up to 04 persons and their luggage.
The maximum price is for the services of Tour Guide during 08 hours day-time and 04 hours night time for a group of up to 50 persons, within the limits of the city of Rio de Janeiro Transportation is not included and will be quoted separately.
Above prices DO NOT include the admission fares for the attractions/sites; meals, drinks and tips to waiters.
With the information of the dates of arrival and departure, specific interests and number of persons in the group I will prepare for review and approval an initial program suggestions with prices.
The actual prices are in BR$ and will be converted to US$ using the official US$ x BR$ exchange rate effective in the day of payment.
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2005
Client Request Served: 232
M05740 - Tour Conductor and Licensed Tour Guide in Rio de Janeiro - Brazil.
- Specialized in custom designed tours.
- Fluent in English, German, Hebrew, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Member of the Rio de Janeiro Tour Guides Trade Union.
- Licensed by the Brazilian Ministry of Tourism as a Local, Regional, National...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend