M19785 will assign you with a friendly bilingual local guide to be your private tour guide. All of our tour guides are well-trained and carefully-selected young, outgoing, and responsible professionals with ample experience in providing professional travel services for foreigners.
Popular activities usually include:
- Sightseeing at famous Shanghai attractions, such as The Bund and Yuyuan Garden
- Visiting nearby ancient water towns and historical cities.
- Shopping at famous commercial streets, hidden bargaining markets, and the hip Xintiandi area
- Visiting museums, art districts and galleries
- Tasting gourmet food at fine Chinese and foreign restaurants or trying local delicacies from street vendors
- Guide to the city’s colorful night life
- Art shows, musical, theatre or acrobatic performances
- Spa and leisure facilities
- Other activities by request.
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 19785
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "19785" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.