1. St. Mark’s Square and the Basilica (2 hours)
Discover St Mark's Square, which was considered the political and religious center of Venice's Maritime Republic with the Basilica with its precious mosaics.
2. The Frari church and the St. Rocco brotherhood (2 hours)
A 2-hour walking tour to discover the Church of the foreign communities and the celebrated San Rocco guild.
3. The San Polo district (2 hours)
A 2-hour walking tour to explore the district that was the commercial center of the Venice Republic, where still today the fish market and stalls traditions are fun and interesting.
4. The Grand Canal (2 hours)
A 2-hour boat and escort wandering through the waterway of the Grand Canal, defined "the most beautiful street in the world" for its magical dimension.
5. The islands of the lagoon (4 hours)
A 4-hour private motor-boat and walking tour to discover the emotion of a guided tour through the major islands of the Venetian Lagoon.
6. Venice islands private tour (4 hours)
A 4-hour private boat and walking tour to discover the emotion of a guided tour through the major islands of the Venetian Lagoon. Enjoy secrets and hidden corners from the comfort of your private boat with escort.
7. The Accademia Painting Collection (2 hours)
A 2-hour walking tour through the most important art museum in town, where you can admire the masterpieces of venetian painters; works by Titian, Tintoretto, Veronese...