Katerina (Katka) Svobodova and her team helps individuals and small groups with their travel plans when considering coming as visitors to Prague and the Czech Republic. We will arrange not only a walking tour or a country trip but your whole stay according to your specifications. Everything from arriving at the Prague airport or the train station to a restaurant recommendation or evening event tickets will be set together to meet your ideas, style and budget.
- City walks in Prague with a private guide – designed with care and local insight. We offer classical tours (Prague at a Glance, Prague Castle, Jewish Town and others), but also off-the-beaten path sites (Strahov library and Loreto pilgrim church, Vysehrad castle, Troja chateau and the botanical garden etc..) and walks focused on a specified topic (Art Noveau, Quirky Prague, 10 centuries of Architecture, Mozart, Beer tour, Velvet Revolution/Communism walk, etc…) and we are open to set up any walk according to your ideas!
- Country trips around the Czech Republic with a private guide or "join a group trip" instead. We take visitors mostly to following places: Terezin former concentration camp (possible to join with visit of Lidice village), Kutna Hora medieval silver mining town on the UNESCO list, Cesky Krumlov UNESCO jewel, Karlovy Vary (Carlsbad) spa town, Karlstejn castle, Konopiste chateaux, Pilsen, Czech Glassworks and we are happy to design any trip according to your special wish!
- Transfers from/to airport, train station, cultural events and to other European cities.
- Tickets to cultural/social events (opera, concerts, ballet, black light shows, marionettes, folklore shows, boat cruises…).
- Accommodation in Prague - on-line booking
- Books, CDs and maps about Prague and the Czech Republic.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Prices of Prague private walks:
- Group 1-4 people: 600 CZK (23 EUR)/hour
- Group 5-8 people: 800 CZK (31 EUR)/hour
- Bigger groups: 1000-1500 CZK (37-55 EUR)/hour.
The walk price is based on hours and a number of visitors in a group. Entrance fees are paid separately, according to the chosen tour. The payment will be done in cash after a tour (CZK or EUR), or you can pay in advance via PayPal or a bank transfer.
Prices of country trips: The total trip price depends on the fact if the trip is taken as a fully private one with the use of a private car and with a private guide, or if you go by public train/bus with a guide or if you go only with a professional driver. The admission to each place of interest is paid extra. The payment for a private trip will be performed in cash after a trip (CZK or EUR) or via PayPal or by bank transfer in advance.
About This Supplier
||Location: Czech Republic
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2010
Client Request Served: 7
I have been working as a tour guide of Prague and the Czech Republic since 1998. I also have a several year experience with tour-leading (Elderhostel & IST Study Tours, Rick Steves groups) and tour leading/managing. As for my educational background, I studied at the Charles University in Prague and graduated with...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend