As the capital of China, Beijing is one of the world's truly imposing cities, with a 3,000-year history and 15.3 million people (2005). Covering 16,808 square kilometers in area, it is the political cultural and economic center or the People's Republic. Situated in northeast China, Beijing adjoins the Inner Mongolian Highland to the northwest and the Great Northern Plain to the south. Five rivers run through the city, connecting it to the eastern Bohai Sea. Administratively, the Beijing municipality equals the status of a province, reporting directly to the central government.
If you just want to use the guide and car for one day, this itinerary is suitable for you:
- Meet you at your hotel lobby
- Visit Bird Nest, Water Cube, Dragon Building outside.
- Visit Great Wall
- Visit Ming tomb (you can change to Summer Palace)
- Night performance(acrobatic,kungfu or Peking opera)
- Take you back to your hotel.
Note: The tour starts in the early morning and end at night. It is just a reference, you can change it according to your interest and time.
Our vehicle and driver are both licensed and belong to a car company. The vehicle is clean and comfortable. The driver is experienced with good skill. Transportation will be arrangeed according to the number of travelers:
- 1 to 3 tourists group, car
- 4 to 10 tourists group, van.
The guide service includes:
- Meeting you at your hotel lobby in the morning to start the tour
- Showing you around, explaining everything to you and translating for you
- Giving introduction of scenic spots in detail
- Taking you back to the hotel after one day 's trip
- Arranging something for you such as itinerary, transportation tools, hotel, tickets reservation and anything else you request.
If you want to know how my previous customers think of me, you can click "view this supplier profile"(in the top of this page),then in next page, please click "reviews".
Feel free to send your inquiry to me!