Zlatan Ilic - Private Tour Guide
offered by supplier M20139 (read about supplier)
Group Size: 1
Season: January - December
Languages: English, German, Italian
Minimum Cost: 70 Euro (EUR) Per trip
Maximum Cost: 100 Euro (EUR) Per trip
I am a licensed tour guide in Serbia for the English, German and Italian languages and a tour escort for individuals and groups traveling through the countries of ex-Yugoslavia and/or SE Europe. I provide transportation by my own private car, Fiat Stilo and I can also arrange accommodation, meals, folklore performances and other special services on request. My tours are highly customizable in terms of pacing, length, desired accommodation standards, included meals and visits - all with the purpose of your satisfaction.
- The prices per tour refer to the guide services only.
- 70 eur/tour represents the cost of tour guide hire for a half day, up to 4 hours (for a city tour of Belgrade, for instance).
- 100 eur/tour represents the cost of tour guide hire for a full day, up to 8 hours (for a full day excursion, for instance)
- The above prices do not include transportation for the travelers, entrance fees, meals, etc, nor do they include any meal and accommodation costs for the guide.
- Should these be required accoring the tour itinerary, additional costs will apply.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2010
Client Request Served: 31
Welcome to Serbia!
M20139 is a company that provides private, custom made sightseeing tours for individual travelers and small groups. We specialize in trips to Serbia, but we also organize itineraries through other countries of former Yugoslavia and the whole Balkan area.
- City tours of Belgrade
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend