Historian Ahti Arak organizes individual programs in Helsinki and can get also you into places regular tour groups don't go. Cars, vans and coaches available. It is the possibility to learn about the past of Finland and become familiar with their present through the eyes of historian Ahti Arak or with the help of local tour guides. Our tours are tailored to our guests' needs and interests
More popular tours:
- Main sights of Helsinki
- Helsinki with trip to Porvoo (historical wooden 55 km/35 miles from Helsinki)
- Helsinki with Suomenlinna sea fortress and or Seurasaari open air museum
- It is possible to organize stopover tour of Helsinki for people having a lay between flights.
- It is possible to visit Tallinn, capital of Estonia having the
best preserved medieval city area in the Northern Europe. Journey to Tallinn by ferry takes 2 hours
- Other destinations can be under discussion as well.
Important comment ! The list above is an example only. We can add extra days or it is possible to do just few hours long tour. We can include additional areas, sights, activities or it is possible to exlude less interesting sights, regions, events. Please contact us to discuss a customized program to fit your interests and needs.
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend