Prices quoted are for the Amsterdam situation.
- Lectures in Dutch, English or German (+ translations possible into Japanese or Chinese) are given in plain, accessible language.
- Prices upon request.
- If a ride to Otterlo (Kröller-Müller national park and museum) is requested Mr. Kaldenbach will make you a separate offer: he is able to fit 3 persons in his private compact car. Clients are requested to sign a legal waiver. A larger minibus can be hired.
The Kröller-Müller Museum is located in an amazing secluded nature park near Arnhem in the central-east of The Netherlands and cannot be conveniently reached by public transport.
At the Kröller-Müller Museum, Mr. Kaldenbach will give subdued pointers on ways of seeing and understanding paintings. This museum houses another large collection of astonishing Van Gogh paintings including 'The Langlois Bridge' and 'Wheatfield with a Reaper' and other works by his contemporaries and modern artists.
- You may also wish to arrange this VIP treatment as a gift for business contacts or friends. I will take care of a memorable made-to-measure experience.
Before going to Otterlo we may start with a lecture. Optional preparatory lecture time is about 1 hour. Travel time is about 1 1/2 hours in perfect traffic, and one needs a car to get to this remote nature park. Kröller-Müller Museum visit time takes about 1 to 2 hours. You may also visit the famous secluded sculpture garden outside the building - this is optional but highly recommended. Add one extra hour. Package deal is possible.
- Many books and articles published over the years.
- A 2000+ item web site, at johannesvermeer.info
- Major cruise companies have requested Drs Kaldenbach to lecture on their mighty 2000+ passenger ships.
Art historian Drs. Kees Kaldenbach lives and works in Amsterdam and is specialized in European art. As a teacher and public educator he uses lectures and multimedia technology to present a rich tapestry of image information on European art history both for the public at large and for fellow art historians. He has published widely and has designed an important website (2000+ items) on the art of the 17th century Dutch painter Johannes Vermeer, as well as on other Delft artists. As a leading expert Kees has collaborated in fine arts television programs by networks such as BBC2, BBC3, CNN, DKR Denmark,NPS Dutch TV, NTV Japan. He has also worked with radio programme makers (RNW Radio Holland). Kaldenbach has also written and published books and many articles on the history of art. With his Amsterdam-based company Private Art Tours, Kees has lectured during well over 200 art tours to groups ranging from 1 to 20 persons. He has also successfully addressed larger audiences. Keesí main topics of discussion are the Dutch painters Johannes Vermeer, Rembrandt van Rijn and Vincent van Gogh. He has also spoken on the topics of Dutch urban architecture and the history of local institutions.
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend