Imagine Scotland in your mind’s eye - a picture of scenic grandeur. A land for all seasons, whether for a short break or a longer holiday, a rich kaleidoscope of color at every turn of nature’s cycle. Imagine the skirl of the bagpipes, the land of whiskey, wild mountains, magical seascapes, deep-cut glens, sparkling lochs and vibrant heather-a pervading aura of green, blue and purple in season.
Scotland is a country of bewildering variety and constant surprises -something special for you to discover and savor - a storehouse for the memory. Loch Lomond, its "bonnie banks"; Aviemore and the Cairngorm Mountains; Loch Ness and "Nessie"; Glencoe and a unique atmosphere of morning mist lying low over the hiding peaks. An ideal background to motoring in a certain style.
Not so much the frantic bustle of busy roads and fixed time schedules, but rather a kind of exploring in which the destination may be no more fascinating than the journey itself. Throughout Scotland you can find numerous opportunities to enjoy something unique. Here are some sample tours:
- The "Civilised Highlands Tour"
- "Castles & Lochs Tour"
- "Stirling Castle, the Trossachs & Loch Lomond Tour"
- "The Wonderful Gardens of Argyll Tour"
- "Beyond the Da Vinci Code Tour"
- "Monarch of the Glen & Aviemore Tour"
- The Malt Whisky Trail & Castle Trail Tour"
- "Scott`s Border Country Tour". Or suggest your own destinations.
- "Palaces, Stately Homes & Famous Bridges Tour"
- "Linlithgow Palace & West Lothian Tour"
- "The Secrets of the Bathgate Hills Tour"
- "Welcome Auld Reekie Tour"
- "Dining at a Castle Tour(Dalhousie Castle or Borthwick Castle)"
- "A Scottish Traditional Evening Showcase with Dinner & Show"
- "Your Own Client`s Choice Tour"
- "St. Andrews & Fife Tour" or be brave for "A Mystery Tour".
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Our Bespoke Tours are tailored to clients wishes and are thus priced individually or to suit specific budgets. Immediate quotes given for any tour, number of customers and for any duration period upon request.
- Collection upon arrival in Scotland (or from England) from airport/station or hotel or private home
- All transportation and accommodation throughout the tour
- Fully escorted from start to finish; with Tour Packs giving background information about locations and possible visitor attractions en route
- Discounted access to historic and ancient sites and buildings
- Ability to visit any particular location or undertake any activity of your choosing within the package
- Our significant all hours service of care and attention to ensure your complete satisfaction with your holiday.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2006
Client Request Served: 452
Owner Ivor Henrichsen has worked for the UK Government for over 40 years as a geologist/musicologist and finally with the Scottish Sports Council with extensive experience in the administration of incoming groups to the UK. Member of several trade associations, the Federation of Small Business and appropriate tourist...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend