Our tours are all personal, private tours tailored to your interests and the time you have to spend in Israel. Among the wonderful attractions and highlights possible to experience on an adventurous trip to the Galilee and Golan Heights:
- Mount Arbel with its 2,000 year old fortress.
- Hikes through the wilderness to visit a Crusader castle
- Taking a path in the footsteps of the Palmach who climbed to Metzudat Yesha
- Walking on the heights of Israel's highest mountain
- Kayaking on the Jordan River
- Trekking through Nahal Amud for a swim in its pools
- Swimming through the pools of the Yehudiya River
- A walk along the peak of Mount Hermon - at sunset!
- Exploring Nimrod’s Castle in the Golan Heights
- Climbing through the bunkers at Mount Bental
- Swinging on an omega above the trees at Gush Etzion
- Watching vultures from the bird balcony at the Gamla Cliffs before descending to a 2000-year-old synagogue
- Washing away the heat from under the Gilaboon Waterfalls and much, much more!
Adventure in the South:
- Wilderness hikes with hidden pools in Eilat Mountains
- Canyon trails
- Camel riding and overnights in the desert
- Bedouin encampments
- Rapellilng on desert cliffs
- Birdwatching along famous migratory routes
- Snake path up Massada
- Climb to desert monasteries.
- Minimum and maximum costs are PER DAY, and NOT per person
- We are not a travel agency and therefore do not provide packages or find you flights
- Personal, customized guided tour
- Help with anything and everything that can make your trip exciting and memorable.
Note: We do not take a fee or commission for any arrangements we make for you - we just want you to have the perfect trip!
- Transportation, but that is easily arranged
- Entrance fees
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2007
Client Request Served: 332
M16094 is a unique husband and wife team that offers exciting personal, private guided tours and careful personal attention and service.
Shmuel (Shmulik) Bar-Am is an experienced, active, and enthusiastic tour guide, born and raised in Israel. American-born Aviva has been a regular travel correspondent for...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend