The technology of wine-making and viticulture has been preserved here since the 19th century when Russian Tzar encouraged wine-makers from France and Switzerland to settle down in this picturesque village. You will have an opportunity to plunge into the mystery of wine-producing yourself. The genuine heirs of the vine-growers who are keeping the traditions will unveil all the secrets to you. And here You will also have a chance to taste local wines that for sure will impress you greatly, leaving warm and unforgettable feelings in the very depth of your heart!
In the crystal hall guests can taste the wine and brandy TM Shabo:
- «SHABO CLASSIC» Chardonnay – dry white
- «SHABO CLASSIC» Cabernet – dry red
- «SHABO CLASSIC» Sherry – dry white
- «SHABO CLASSIC» Semi-dry White
- «SHABO CLASSIC» Semi-sweet Red
- Sparkling wine «SHABO CLASSIC» semi-sweet
- Vermouth «SHABO BIANCO CLASSIC», desert white
- Brandy “V.S.O.P.” (five stars)
Traditional snacks for degustation: crackers, walnuts, dark chocolate are served for drinks. On the territory of “Shabo” wine company the Store is located, where you can buy products of TM “Shabo”, souvenirs.
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend