- Full day - We suggest a traditional lunch with wine tasting
- Tour Length: 9 hours (time flexible).
- Departure Point: At disembark of your cruise ship in Livorno port (welcome sign with your name)
- Departure Time: Morning - you can request whatever start time you like (we suggest tou between 8.00-09.00).
- Deluxe Mercedes car (1-3 people) or Deluxe Mercedes Viano (4-7 people) with professional English-speaking driver Pre-Booked tickets at Uffizi Gallery or Accademia with David (please specify at the moment of the reservation).
- 2-3 hour professional expert guide in Florence.
- Gelato stop at Antica Gelateria.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Admission fees to church and museums meals and beverage.
- Special instructions: Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- The vehicle will escort you for the entire tour
- Our tours are flexible. Price include English speaking driver-guide for all tour long.
- More than 7 persons: rates available on request.
- Popularity: ****.
Florence & Chianti wine tasting at organic farm - Private Shore Excursion from Livorno
Private shore excursion tour to visit Florence & Chianti wine area; in Florence private tour of Uffizi Gallery or David at the Academia with private expert guide; private car and professional driver at disposal for your shore excursion tour from Livorno port; stop in Pisa to admire the Leaning Tower; skip the line at Uffizi Gallery or Academia Gallery with our pre booked tickets. In Livorno port at disembark from your cruise ship meet our selected professional English speaking driver for your private shore excursion tour in Tuscany.
At your arrival in Florence, the Tuscany art town considered the birthplace of Renaissance rich in art and architecture, meet your private guide for a 3 hour tour including Uffizi Gallery or Academia with David (to specify at the reservation), skip the line at the museums with our prebooked tickets. Your private walking tour in Florence will include the main highlights like: the Brunelleschi’s Duomo, the Giotto's Bell Tower and the Baptistery with its famous bronze gates representing scenes from the Old and New Testament called “The Gates of Paradise”.
A stop in Piazza della Signoria with Palazzo Vecchio and a walk to Ponte Vecchio, the famous Medieval bridge over the Arno River lined on both sides with shop windows of jewellery shops. You have free time for your shopping spree in the boutiques of the centre of Florence and for lunch on your own. A last breath taking view of the Renaissance town with a stop at Piazzale Michelangelo on the hills over Florence.
Chianti Wine Area - Wine tasting
In the mid-afternoon meet your driver who will drive you to the Chianti wine area with a lovely stop in a organic wine farm (enjoy a wine tour and a wine tasting with snack). At the end of the wine tasting your driver who will accompany the port of Livorno to re-embark on your cruise ship.
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend