Here is the sample itinerary.
9:00am Meet at your hotel lobby, then proceed to the spots below by using public transportation;
- Meiji Shrine, a shinto shrine enshrined the spirit of Emperor Meiji and Empress Shoken
- Imperial Palace Plaza, former Edo Castle was located
- Stroll in the biggest business district, Marunouchi
- Asakusa, the low lying area where the oldest temple in Tokyo is
- Ameyoko shopping street, stretching between Ueno and Okachimachi, one of Tokyo's most liveliest market.
- Ginza, the most fashionable and authentic shopping district.
Back to your hotel at 5:00 pm.
You can add other places, such as Tsukiji Fish Market, one of traditional Japanese garden, a quiet temple town named Yanaka, a huge electric area named Akihabara, within the duration of the tour, depending on your preference.
Option 1: Tokyo Half Day Tour.
Tokyo Half Day Tour provides customers a 4 hour guided tour in central Tokyo, using public transportion. Tokyo Half Day Tour is best for customers who don't have enough time in Tokyo, have limited budget, and don't need a full-day guide. Here are model courses, but customized tours are also available, so feel free to contact me.
Tokyo Half Day A:
- Meiji Shrine - Omotesando Street - Imperial Palace Plaza - Asakusa.
Tokyo Half Day B:
- Tsukiji Fish Market - Ginza(Akihabara) - Asakusa.
Tokyo Half Day C:
- Meiji Shrine - Harajuku/Omotesando - Roppongi.
Option 2: Yanaka Tour.
Yanaka, together with the neighboring Nezu and Sendagi, is low-key, low-rise area, which has managed to survive the drastic changes in Tokyo in the past century. The best way to see Yanaka is on foot. Within 3 hour-walk tour, customers will see the good old days of Tokyo that has continued for over a century. Meet at JR Ueno Station Park Exit. Proceed to Yanaka area through Ueno Park. Old merchant shop building, former bath house which is now an art gallery, kimono dye shop, Yanaka cemetery, graveyard of the 15th Tokugawa Shogun, Nezu Shrine, small temples, snake street, local shopping streets named "Yomise" and "Yuyake (Sunset) Dan-dan. The tour disbands at Nippori Station.
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend