We provide an all hours service of care and attention whether for longer Tour Packages or on specific Day Tours with itineraries for these tours designed ideally to focus on locations, visitor attractions and places of interest to clients.
Clients are invited to suggest any favorite locations they care to visit and any specific hobbies or interests that they would wish to indulge during their holiday to be included in the itinerary.
Themes can include:
- Visiting Wonderful Gardens;
- Historic Castles and Palaces;
- Scenic Locations for Painting;
- Drawing or Photography;
- Spiritual Sites;
- Genealogy Hunting;
- Active Pursuits;
- Off the Beaten Path Hidden Gems and not forgetting Shopping and rewarding Cultural Experiences.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Minimum 2 persons.
Prices will be given based on the actual Tour program. Shoulder season discounts. Costings listed are for indicative purposes only.
- Collection upon arrival in Scotland from airport/station or hotel or private home In Glasgow and Central Scotland
- All transportation and accommodation throughout the tour
- Fully escorted from start to finish; with Tour Packs giving background information about locations and possible visitor attractions en route
- Discounted access to historic and ancient sites and buildings
- Ability to visit any particular location or undertake any activity of your choosing within the package
- Our significant all hours service of care and attention to ensure your complete satisfaction with your holiday
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2006
Client Request Served: 411
Owner Ivor Henrichsen has worked for the UK Government for over 40 years as a geologist/musicologist and finally with the Scottish Sports Council with extensive experience in the administration of incoming groups to the UK. Member of several trade associations, the Federation of Small Business and appropriate tourist...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend