- Golden Kyoto:Golden Pavilion, Ryoanji Temple, Nijo Castle, Nishiki Market, Kiyomizu Temple, with a nice stroll in Higashiyama, Gion district.
- North Kyoto: Golden Pavilion, Ryoanji Temple or Daitokuji Temple, Kamigamo Shinto Shrine, Silver Pavilion, with a nice stroll in the calm north area or along the Philosophers`Path.
- West Kyoto:Golden Pavilion, Ryoanji Temple, Tenryuji Temple, Bamboo Groves, Gioji Temple, witn a nice stroll in the elegant Sagano area.
- South Kyoto: Kiyomizu Temple, SanjuSangen-do, Fushimi-Inari Shrine or Uji-Byodo-In Temple, with a nice atroll in Fushimi sake district or Uji area.
- Deer Nara: Todaiji Temple, Kasuga Shinto Shrine, Irie Taikichi Photo Museum or Manyo Botanical Garden or Kofukuji Tempele`s National Treaure Museum, Sarusawa Pond, with a nice stroll in Nara Park enjoying 1,000 deer. On the way back to Osaka, if weather is fine, we can go up Mt Ikoma by cable car. On the way back to Kyoto, we can visit Fushimi shrine.
- West Nara: Horyuji temple, Hokki temple, Yakushiji temple, Toshodaiji temple,and calm countryside.
- Deep Nara: Yoshino Kumano pilgrimage.
- Friendly Osaka: Osaka Castle, Kuromon Market, Dotonbori Street, Mint Museam or Sakai Old Gun Museum, Umeda Sky bldg.,with a nice stroll in Bay area or excitig down town.
- South Osaka and West Nara: Osaka Castle, vivid Tenoji area, Taima Temple, Shitennoji temple, Sumiyoshi shrine, Dotonbori Street or Umeda Sky bldg., with a nice stroll in the countryside of Southwest Nara.
One-day tour takes 8 to 10 hours.The price is 23,000 yen to 28,000 yen. Half-Day tour is 4 to 5 hours.The price is 18,000 yen to 20,000yen.
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend