- Tokyo half day tour (4 hours) This tour takes you the most attractive and interesting sightseeing spots in Tokyo with a national certified English speaking tour guide. You will visit lots of trendy, high-tech, historical, and traditional sites in Tokyo. Let's enjoy walking around this amazing city together! Two model plans are shown below but customized tours are also available. You choose three or four interesting spots, then I can make your own itinerary.
* Itinerary (A): Shinjuku Tokyo Metropolitan Observatory - Harajuku Takeshita Street - Meiji Shrine - Asakusa or Ginza
* Itinerary (B): Tsukiji Fish Market - Hamarikyu Garden - Ginza or Harajuku
- Tokyo full day tour(8 hours). If you prefer a full day tour, two or three more sites can be added.
Tokyo half day tour
- 1 person : 11,000 yen
- a group of 2 : 6,500 yen per person
- a group of 3-4 : 4,500 yen per person
- a group of 5 or more: 3,000 yen per person
Tokyo full day tour:
- 1 person: 22,000 yen per person
- a group of 2: 12,000 yen per person
- a group of 3: 8,000 yen per person
- a group of 4: 6,000 yen per person
- a group of 5 or more: 5,000 yen per person
Transportation fee and admission for you and your guide are not included in the tour cost.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2012
Konnichiwa(Hello)! My name is Sachiko and I am a national certified professional tour guide. I offer you a wide variety of attractive and interesting guided tours in Tokyo and its vicinity by public transportation. From the tourists hot spots to the unique local sites - let me share the stories with you that will...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend