We visit Iwakuni to see Kintaikyo Bridge and Kikko Park. You can see a unique arch shaped wooden bridge. In the past, the area was a castle town. You can experience a quiet atmosphere of old Japan there. Then, in Hiroshima, we visit Peace Park.
- Hiroshima Station, 9:50: Meet at the station and get on a JR train bound for Iwakuni at 10:00.
- Iwakuni Station, 10:50: Get off at the station and get on a bus bound for Kintaikyo Bridge (about 20 minutes).
- Kintaikyo Bus Stop, 11:20: Get off the bus and cross the bridge and go to Kikkou Park (60 minutes).
- Lunch at 12:20 (30 minutes).
- Kintaikyo Bus stop, 13:16: Get on a bus bound for Hiroshima (highway bus).
- Hiroshima Bus Station, 14:12: Arrive at the bus station and walk to Peace Park. (5 minutes).
- Peace Park, 14:20: See A-bomb Dome, monuments and visit Peace Museum, then leave at 15:50 (by streetcar).
- Hiroshima Station, 16:05: Arrive at the station and the tour is over. Notice: a toll at the bridge is 300 JPY and admission at Peace Museum, 50 JPY. Transportation costs 2,030 JPY.
- Guide Charge (for a group): 17,000JPY
- Estimated Additional Expenses (for a person)(e.x.:transportation or admission): 2,380JPY.
Note: Guide charge is supposed to be paid with JPY in cash before starting the tour.
- Time table of JR trains is renewed periodically.
- If you are interested in my tours, please contact me!
- Please make reservation by e-mail 3 days before the desired date at the latest.
- Meal is not included
- Insurance is not included.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2012
Client Request Served: 4
I was born in Hiroshima and finished school in Hiroshima. I was a typical housewife for a long period and have 2 children. I don't know why but I liked studying English. I continued to study and got a National Guide Certificate of English in 2007. Now, I work mainly as a private guide for foreign visitors in...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend