On this guided tour, we visit Kure. Kure once was one of the most important naval bases. The Yamato Museum there shows us the history of Japanese Navy. You can see nearby shipyards and submarines from the museum. In Hiroshima, we visit Peace Park.
- Hiroshima Station, 9:55: Meet at 9:55 and get on a JR train for Kure at 10:06.
- Kure Station, 10:51: Arrive at Kure and start for Yamato Museum.
- Yamato Museum, 11:00: See materials (45 minutes).
- Kure Station, 11:55: Get on a JR train for Hiroshima at 12:00.
- Hiroshima Station, 12:50: Arrive at Hiroshima Station.
- Lunch: Have lunch. (at your expense), (40 minutes).
- Peace Park, 13:50: Arrive at Peace Park by streetcar and see A-bomb Dome, monuments and Peace Museum (90 minutes). At 15:20, leave Peace Park for Hiroshima Station by streetcar.
- Hiroshima Station, 15:35: Arrive at Hiroshima Station and the tour is over.Notice: admission at Yamato Museum is 500 JPY, Peace Park, 50 JPY. Transportation costs 1,260 JPY (per person).
- Guide charge (for a group): 16000(JPY)
- Estimated Additional Expenses(for a person)(e.x.:transportation or admission): 1,810(JPY).
- Meal is not included
- Insurance is not included.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2012
Client Request Served: 4
I was born in Hiroshima and finished school in Hiroshima. I was a typical housewife for a long period and have 2 children. I don't know why but I liked studying English. I continued to study and got a National Guide Certificate of English in 2007. Now, I work mainly as a private guide for foreign visitors in...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend