- Hiroshima, Station 9:50: Meet, get on a JR train at 10:00 am and get off at Miyajimaguchi Station at 10:27, then go to a pier adjacent to the station to board a ferry to Miyajima.
- Miyajima, 10:50: Land on Miyajima Island.
- Itsukushima shrine, 11:20: Visit Itsukushima shrine (30 minutes).
- Daishoin Temple, 12:00: Go up 100 steps to the temple to experience Buddhist world (30 minutes).
- Five Story Pagoda, 12:40: See a 400 year-old pagoda closely and have a whole view of Itsukushima Shrine from a hill (15 minutes).
- Lunch 12:55: Have lunch (at your expense), (40 minutes).
- Free Time, 13:35: Shopping and etc. (30 minutes).
- Miyajima Pier, 14:15: Meet at the pier and board a ferry at 14:25.
- Miyajimaguchi Station, 14:47: Start for Hiroshima on a JR train.
- Hiroshima Station, 15:17; Arrive at Hiroshima Station and the tour is over.
Note: admission at the shrine is 300(JPY) and transportation costs 1140(JPY) (per a person). If you have a JR pass, transportation doesn't cost.
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend