Wonderful Copenhagen is my home town where I have been an officially - licensed guide since 1970. Let me show you the Little Mermaid and tell you about Hans Christian Andersen. Walk with me to see the Queen's palace at Amalienborg, drive with me to see the museum of Isak Dinesen (author of "Out of Africa" and "Babettes Feast"), Kronborg Castle, made famous by Shakespeare in his play "Hamlet" or visit Christiansborg where the Danish parliament meets and the Tivoli Gardens.
Let us work together and make your very special tour to suit your sightseeing.
Places to see in Copenhagen considered the musts are:
- The Little Mermaid Tivoli Gardens
- Amalienborg Castle (Residence of the Royal family)
- Christiansborg Palace (Home of the Danish Parliament)
- Rosenborg Castle (home of the Danish Crown Jewels)
- The Round Tower (built 400 years ago as an observatory).
Places to see North of Copenhagen are:
- Isak Dinesens museum (author of Out of Africa, Babettes Feast, and other)
- Kronborg Castle (portrayed in Shakespeare's play Hamlet)
- Frederiksborg Castle (most stunning renaissance castle in Europe)
- Fredensborg Castle (Summer Residence of the Queen).
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend