Kamakura One Day Tour provides you an in-depth guided tour in Kamakura, where, located 50 km West from Tokyo, is a historically very important place - the first capital of military government - as well as the major tourist destination. The tour shows you three must-see spots in Kamakura plus one more temple if the time permits, depending on the customer's preference.
The general itinerary:
- 8:00 am Meet your hotel lobby.
- Take a JR train to Kamakura Station (takes about 1-1.5 hours)
- Take a local train named Eno-den to Hase Station.(takes about 10 minutes)
- Walk to the Great Buddha and Hase Kannon Temple.
- Take an Eno-den train back to Kamakura Station, have some lunch, and take a local bus and visit Hokokuji Temple.
- Take a bus to Hachimangu Shrine.
- Walk along a shopping street known as Komachi-dori Street.
- Take a JR train back to Tokyo.
The disbands at Tokyo Station.
- A group of 1 person: 25,000 yen
- A group of 2 persons: 30,000 JPY per group
- A group of 3 persons and more: 35,000 JPY per group
The train fare between Tokyo and Kamakura (including JR, Enoden) is around 2,300 JPY. The train fare, admission, meal and personal expenses are not included in the tour fee.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2012
Client Request Served: 31
M21204 offers you a wide variety of valuable and informative guided tours in Tokyo and its surrounding areas. A government-certified professional English-speaking tour guide shows you various parts of Tokyo, including historical, religious and cultural spots. Here are some of the tours M21204 offers:
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend