Tokyo Half Day Tour provides customers a 4 hour guided tour in central Tokyo, using public transportion. Tokyo Half Day Tour is best for customers who don't have enough time in Tokyo, have limited budget, and don't need a full-day guide. Here are model courses, but customized tours are also available, so feel free to contact me.
Tokyo Half Day A:
- Meiji Shrine - Omotesando Street - Imperial Palace Plaza - Asakusa.
Tokyo Half Day B:
- Tsukiji Fish Market - Ginza(Akihabara) - Asakusa.
Tokyo Half Day C:
- Meiji Shrine - Harajuku/Omotesando - Roppongi.
- A group of 1 person: 12,000JPY
- A group of 2 persons:16,000JPY per group
- A group of 3 persons and more: 20,000JPY per group
The transportation fare is NOT included in the tour price.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2012
Client Request Served: 24
M21204 offers you a wide variety of valuable and informative guided tours in Tokyo and its surrounding areas. A government-certified professional English-speaking tour guide shows you various parts of Tokyo, including historical, religious and cultural spots. Here are some of the tours M21204 offers:
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend