Tokyo Half Day Tour provides customers a 4 hour guided tour in central Tokyo, using public transportion. Tokyo Half Day Tour is best for customers who don't have enough time in Tokyo, have limited budget, and don't need a full-day guide. Here are model courses, but customized tours are also available, so feel free to contact me.
Tokyo Half Day A:
- Meiji Shrine - Omotesando Street - Imperial Palace Plaza - Asakusa.
Tokyo Half Day B:
- Tsukiji Fish Market - Ginza - Asakusa.
Tokyo Half Day C:
- Meiji Shrine - Omotesando - Shibuya Crossing - Roppongi Hills.
- A group of 1 person: 10,000 yen
- A group of 2 persons: 7,000 yen per person
- A group of 3 persons: 5,000 yen per person
- A group of 4 - 5 persons: 3,000 yen per person
- A group of 6 persons and more: 2,000 yen per person
The transportation fare is NOT included in the tour price.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2012
Client Request Served: 10
M21204 offers you a wide variety of valuable and informative guided tours in Tokyo and its surrounding areas. A government-certified professional English-speaking tour guide shows you various parts of Tokyo, including historical, religious and cultural spots. Here are some of the tours M21204 offers:
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend