- Tour guide
- Business assistant
- Shopping assistant
- Car rental
- Airport/train station pickup
- Ticket booking.
Hong Kong island tour:
- wong tai sin temple
- dim sum lunch at aberdeen floating restaurant - jumbo kingdom
- stanley market [Stanley market is a Shoppers' Paradise where you can find a wide variety of souvenirs such as silk, garments, sportswear, Chinese artwork and accessories]
- repulse bay [In 1841, a gang of pirates captured Repulse Bay and lived in there. They robbed the merchant ships of the goods frequently. In order to protect the traders, the British Fleet replused the pirates and attacked their base. Due to this incident, it was named as Repulse Bay]
- victoria peak [Looking down from The Peak you'll be amazed by the spectacular view of the surrounding city skyline, the world-famous Victoria Harbour and Kowloon, towering skyscrapers and peaceful green hillsides].
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 21238
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "21238" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.