This day trip takes you to Mt. Fuji area including Lake Kawaguchi, Oshino Eight Springs and/or Mt. Fuji 5th Station by public transportation with a national certified English speaking tour guide.
Mt. Fuji, the highest peak in Japan, is 3,776m (12,388ft) in height. It has been worshipped and loved by the Japanese people since ancient times for its noble and nearly-perfect conical shape. The volcano has been inactive for over 300 years. We will go up to the 5th Station by bus except the winter season and the early spring. Let's enjoy a breathtaking view of Mt. Fuji!
Shinjuku Sta. in Tokyo(bus) - Lake Kawaguchi(ropeway) - Mt. Kachikachi - Lake Kawaguchi(bus) - Oshino Eight Springs(bus) - Shinjuku Sta.
Shinjuku Sta. in Tokyo(bus) - Fujisan Sta.(bus) - Mt. Fuji 5th Station(bus) - Fujisan Sta.(bus) - Oshino Eight Springs(bus) - Shinjuku Sta.
- The road to Mt. Fuji 5th Station is sometimes closed due to bad weather. In that case, we will drive up to the highest possible point of Mt. Fuji.
- If you would like to take a private car tour, please contact me.
- Day trip to Mt. Fuji & Hakone by private car is also available.
Tour Cost - TINERARY A & B
- 1 person : (A)25,000yen ; (B)27,000yen
- a group of 2 : (A)14,000yen ; (B)15,000yen per person
- a group of 3 : (A)10,000yen ; (B)11,000yen per person
- a group of 4 : (A)7,000yen ; (B)8,000yen per person
- a group of 5 or more : (A)30,000yen per group
: (B)32,000yen per group
- Admission, transportation and lunch are not included in the tour cost. Transportation fee: ITINERARY-A - 5,000yen per person and ITINERARY-B - 7,000yen per person.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2012
Client Request Served: 13
Konnichiwa(Hello)! My name is Sachiko and I am a national certified professional tour guide. I offer you a wide variety of attractive and interesting guided tours in Tokyo and its vicinity by public transportation. From the tourists hot spots to the unique local sites - let me share the stories with you that will...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend