- Concordia & Copala
- El Rosario & ecological sightseeing
- La Noria & tequila tour
- Rural tour to El Quelite
- The mission tour
- Shopping to Tonala & Guadalajara
and a lot more. You name the place, we drive you there.
- City tour: Ride 1st class to the historical center; look out hill for great pictures, high divers, lighthouse and marina. Main market, time for shopping, cathedral, square and the longest waterfront promenade in Mexico, best shops are a must.
- Country tour: The excursion, takes you into the 17th and 18th centuries. Old villages full of history, hand make bricks, pottery and colonial furniture, rustic bricks, oven bakery, floor tile and Sierra Madre mountains are waiting for you. Let us show you the best part of them
- Rosario/Caimanero tour: The town of El Rosario was founded in 1655, and soon became the richest gold and silver producer in the west of Mexico. The lady of El Rosario church with a majestic gold plated altar piece. The beach we take you to, in relaxing, surrounded by estuaries full of mangroves, tropical birds, coconut groves and shrimp farms. Sea food lunch with shrimp or bbq-fish is available (lunch not included)
- Tequila plantation tour: La Noria unique town of handcrafters, sandals, saddles, belts, leather goods. The special taste of this trip outside of Mazatlán lays on the 18th century distillery, drive thru the tequila cocoons: blue agaves plantations, learn the original process to cook and squeeze the famous "nectar of the gods"
I will meet you at the dock area where the cruise ships arrive or at your hotel. Since "cruise ships" are very busy in Mazatlán, we strongly encourage you to pre-book the optional excursion of your choice. Many of there tours are limited in the number of participants they can accommodate.