I save you the headache of your planned trip to Egypt, without wasting your short time, i have the pleasure to introduce many choices to you... and i`ll be more than delighted to tailor any program. For more questions, kindly don`t hesitate to contact me any time.
If you want for 2-3 days at Cairo you can visit:
- The Egyptian Museum which houses more over than 12,000 piece of objects dates back to 7000 years of art,with king Tutankhamen Treasury +enter the mummies hall which contains 11 royal mummy.
- Then Visit one of the seven wonders of the world the Pyramids of Giza Great pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions and the Great Sphinx that large statue which is one of the most famous monuments
- Memphis: the first ancient capital built in Egypt.
- Saqqara: And the first step-pyramid built in Egypt.
- Ancient Coptic churches+synagogue
- The citadel and its alabaster mosque
- Others mosques as Sultan Hassan,al rafaie mosque,
- More ancient Islamic houses visit the house of Gayer Anderson to see how did the people lived during the 16 and 18 century, and Shamiy Houses
- walking tour to the famous Moizz street and
- Khan el Khalili Baszaar that dates back to 1382.
During one day outside Cairo you can visit Alexandria:
- Catacombs underground tombs till 30 M in Deep
- The new library
- The Roman theater
- Pompey's pillars
- Montazh palace
- the fort of Quitabay
* if your trip over than one week and want to see more than this so take our luxury 5 stars cruises at Aswan And Luxor For Only 270$ per person all in a private tours
* If you love deserts you can make safari at many oasis we have
* For those who want to relax and enjoy the beach after a cultural tour, enjoy swimming and diving in the red sea.
Just choose your dream and contact us now.
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend