I save you the headache of your planned trip to Egypt,without wasting your short time, i have the pleasure to introduce many choices to you...and i`ll be more than delighted to tailor any program. For more questions, kindly don`t hesitate to contact me any time.
If you want from 2-3 days at Cairo you can visit:_
- The Egyptian Museum which houses more over than 12,000 piece of objects dates back to 7000 years of art,with king Tutankhamen Treasury +enter the mummies hall which contains 11 royal mummy.
- Then Visit one of the seven wonders of the world the Pyramids of Giza Great pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions and the Great Sphinx that large statue which is one of the most famous monumenTS
- Memphis: the first ancient capital built in Egypt.
- Saqqara: And the first step-pyramid built in Egypt.
- Ancient Coptic churches+synagogue
- The citadel and its alabaster mosque
- Others mosques as Sultan hassan,ibn tulun,amr ibn Al-As,al-Azhar and more
- More ancient islamic houses visit the house of Gayer Anderson to see how did the people lived during the 16 and 18 century,and Shamiy Houses
- Free tour to the famous Khan el Khalili Baszaar that dates back to 1382.
During one day outside Cairo you can visit Alexandria:
- Catacombs undergroung tombs till 30M in Deep
- The new libaray
- The Roman theater and Villa Birds
- Pompey's pillars
- Montazh palace
- Ab-Al Morsi mosque
- Saint Mark church
- the fort of quitabay
* if you will overnight so you can have a trip to Rosetta city or Al-Alameen
* if your trip over than one week and want to see more than this so take our luxury 5 stars cruises at Aswan And luxor For Only 270$ per person all in a private tours
* If you love deserts you can make safari at many oasis we have
* For those who want to relax and enjoy the beach after a cultural tour,enjoy swimming and diving in the red sea
Just choose your dream and contact us now.
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend