We are pleased to offer you our guide services and tours (hiking, walking, biking, culture and history tours around Slovakia). It is not a problem to design a custom tour that meets your exact travel needs.
Places of interests:
- Rafting on the Slovak-Polish Border. Visit of the old Red Monastery, rafting on the mountain River Dunajec in the National Park Pieniny, open air museum underneath the castle of the historical town of Stara Lubovna.
- The castle of Spis and the town Levoca. Levoca - in the past the capital of Spis Saxons, the world’s tallest wooden altar, Spisska Kapitula (UNESCO sight), the castle of Spis - the largest castle of Central Europe (UNESCO sight).
- Wooden churches of Eastern Slovakia. Orthodox and catholic wooden churches, mixture of cultures, nations and religions, Bardejov (UNESCO sight) - medieval town, where Slovak, Ruthenian, German and Jewish cultures mixed.
- Hiking in the Slovak Paradise. Comfortable hiking through one of the typical gorge of the Slovak Paradise.
- The silver town Banska Stiavnica (UNESCO sight). In the 17th century the fifth biggest town in the Hungarian kingdom unique atmosphere of the old.
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend