An expert Guide. I am an official Guide for Barcelona and Cataluña since 2000. University Degree in Spanish history and art. Specialized in Modernism (Gaudi's architecture), in Jewish inheritage and also in Museums (Picasso, Dali and Foundation Miro). I truly love Barcelona and I try to transmit my enthusiasm and the secrets that the city and surroundings hides to the visitors.
I love my profession and I prepare personal tours for those that are looking for an excellent service according to their requirements. Offer the possibility of walking tours knowing in depth the culture from Barcelona since the Romans days up to nowadays through the gastronomy, the art, the traditions... I am open to your suggestions to create a tour that matches your interests or your clients’ as much as possible. Tours in a fluent English, German, Italian, and Spanish. Barcelona is waiting for you.
- Gaudí and the Modernism (Casa Batlló, Casa Milà, Sagrada Familia, Park Güell...)
- Old Town (Cathedral, Gothic Quarter, Jewish Quarter, Ramblas and Boqueria Market ...)
- Museums (Picasso, Miró, MNAC...)
- Contemporany architecture (Diagonal Mar and Olympic Village)
- Jewish Tour (visit the Jewish Quarter and the old section from Barcelona)
- Student Tour (A tour that combines culture with gastronomy visiting the Gaudi Building's and lunch in a tapas place or visiting the Gothic quarter with the tapas)
- Gastronomy Tour (A tour that combines the markets with the most important historical shops in Barcelona).
One Day Trips:
- Gastronomy Tour (visiting the wineries from El Penedés)
- Monastery of Montserrat
- Girona (cathedral and old Jewish quarter)
- Dali Museums (Figueres, Púbol, Port-Lligat)
- Costa Brava (Blanes, Tossa de Mar, Roses, Cadaqués...), Cellars of the wine country, Tarragona (roman and medieval ruins) and Cistercian monasteries (Poblet, Santes Creus, Vallbona)
- New sommer Tour: Barcelona by night: Sagrada Familia, Casa Batlló, casa Milà and the fountains from Montjuic.
- Transfer in / Out from the airport to the city and from the harbour to the city by private car or minivan.
- Customized tours. Have an idea? Just ask me! I love being challenged with unusual tours.
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend