We offer the chance to design your own tour to S.Petersburg and to see the sights and attractions that you wish to see when you wish to see them. To spend as much time or as little as you wish to with each and in the order that you wish. Create your own package and let us guide you afterwards! We would be glad to work with you on all your requirements; if you let us know the time period and your approximate budget we can create an individual travel program for you in St.Petersburg. We are the ideal variant for married couple (and not married too) with children - for those who want to save their money and to see the city for 3-4 days.
We offer you the following programs of your staying as possible variants.
* City-tour, using our car-3-4 hours including visit to St.Peter and Paul`s fortress (or St. Isaac's Cathedral plus Church of Resurrection).
* Ballet or Opera performance in some theatre.
* The State Hermitage.
* Excursion in the metro.
* Excursion in one of suburban palaces (Peterhof or Catherine palace in Tsarskoyo selo or Catherine palace plus Pavlovsk palace)
Prgram 2 (on the period of white nights)
* Yusupov palace.
* Boat trip by rivers and canals.
* Night city-tour, using our car.
* Excursion in Summer Garden with visiting of Summer palace of Peter the Great.
* The State Hermitage.
* Excursion in one of suburban palaces (Peterhof or Catherine palace in Tsarskoyo selo or Catherine palace plus Pavlovsk palace.
Program 3 (for those who are especially interested in Russian art and history)
* Russian museum.
* City-tour, using our car-3-4 hours including St.Peter and Paul`s fortress (with visiting cathedral and prison).
* Dostoevsky tour-using our car and with visiting Dostoevsky museum and writer's grave.
* Special tour to the State Hermitage.
* Ballet or Opera performance of some Russian composer in some theatre.
* Special tour in Pavlovsk palace including excursion "The Russian residential interior".
* Visit to the Shop of St.Petersburg Porcelain factory.
Something special for you
* Sailing canoe is our family hobby. Join us!!! We provide you with everything necessary-tent, canoe, food and teach you how to sail if you never did it. Enjoy fishing and gathering berries, taking sunbaths and swimming in numerous pure lakes in beautiful Karelia.
* What is mysterious Russian “dacha”??? You will have an opportunity to spend several days in one of two summer cottages which belong to our family and situated not far from S.Petersburg. The program will include “shashlyky” and real Russian bunya (bath). You will try also real pickled cucumbers which can’t be compared with those you might try once in some restaurant.
* Visiting one of the shops of S.Petersburg Porcelain Factory - which was founded in the times of Catherine the great (18 centuries).
Some special excursions in the city:
- Art of modern in S.Petersburg.
- S.Petersburg of Dostoevsky.
- Churches and Cathedrals of S.Petersburg.
- Special night excursion. You will see how they open drawbridges (unforgettable view!!!).
- The history of metro and metro stations.
- Boat trip - you will understand the second name of our city - "Northern Venice".
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend