Iran is a vast country of more than 1,648,000 square km with many different climates. In winter, while you can have excellent skiing opportunities in the north of the country near the Caspian Sea, with in just an hour’s flight, you can equally have warm and pleasant weather for swimming in the Persian Gulf. Iran is a mountainous and desert country with a long history, ancient cities, historic sites, different tribes, beautiful nature (8,000 plant species and many wild animals and birds), very friendly people and is one of the best destinations for visitors from all parts of the world.
I love traveling in the desert and have explored most parts of the Central and Lute deserts in the company of desert lovers from Europe, Canada and the USA in my own 4WD car; you will discover the extreme beauty of nature, such as flat plains with different and fabulous colours, magnificent heights, sand dunes, salt lakes, elegant and astonishing hills which look like imaginary cities from far away. I would be glad to send you pictures of what you can see. Just let me know. I dream of meeting all desert’ lovers here in Iran!!.
Culture, arts and cities:
By visiting historical sites such as Persepolis, Passagard, the tomb of Cyrus, Syraz, Isfahan and many other world heritage places, you will be introduced to the fantastic history and civilization of Iran that date back to over 6000 years BC.
Training, Licenses and Certifications:
- Intensive Train-The-Trainer Course in Tour Management and Guiding by NHTV Bereda University of Professional Education, Netherlands.
- Tour Guide Course by Iranian Touring and Tourism Organization I.T.T.O.
- Driving license, with more than 1’000’000 km covered.
- Technical- mechanical Diploma enabling me to ensure the proper operation of all technical devices in most difficult situations.
- Extensive reading and knowledge on Iranian history, culture, civilization and art.
16 years of experience in handling various tours to many parts of Iran. These tours have covered both foreign and Iranian groups between one and 20 participants maximum. Depending on the number of participants, I only use my own 4WD car or am joined by other guides who have got their own cars. In either case I do both the guiding and the driving. Until now I have guided many groups of individuals visiting Iran out of personal interest, but I have also accompanied specialists such as historians, film makers, photographers, scientists on professional trips.
- Suggest/submit personalized itineraries in response to specific interests and depending on the time at disposal.
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend