Day 1: Arrive in Aswan where you will meet and transfer to your Hotel. Your afternoon tour starts with High Dam and its huge lake then take a short ferry ride to Philae Temple this Romantic and Majestic Temple. Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 2: You can make Optional tour to Abu Simbel(by van or plane). Or at Morning transfer to our traditional felucca boat to visit Elephantine Island and Kitchener Island after which you will sail towards Kom Ombo. A relaxing day on board the felucca. Overnight on the Felucca.
Day 3: After enjoying your breakfast on the Nile. Free time on Felucca. Overnight on the Felucca.
Day 4: Local transfer to visit the Greco Roman Temple of Kom Ombo dedicated to the two gods Sobek the crocodile God and Harveris the Sun God. After visiting Kom Ombo Temple visit Edfu temple, then continue to Luxor, arrive there, check into hotel. In the Afternoon you will then visit the Luxor temple. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 5: An early morning start as you cross over to the West Bank of Luxor, as you come from sun, sand and rugged mountainside you enter - The Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut's Temple and the Colossi of Memnon. Then visit the Karnak temple, End of service.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- One night in Aswan (based on Hotel with Bed and Breakfast) 3 stars hotel
- Two nights on Felucca (Full Board, drinks excluded).
- One night in Luxor (based on Hotel with Bed and Breakfast).3 stars hotel
- Aswan Tour: Visiting The High Dam and Philae Temple.
- Luxor Tour: Visiting the East Bank ? Karnak Temples and Luxor Temple.
- Luxor Tour: Visiting the West Bank ? Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut?s Temple and the Colossi of Memnon.
- Visits to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples along the Nile. (without guide)
- An English-speaking guide in Aswan and Luxor.
- All stations transfers including "Meet-and-Assist"
- Entrance fees to all sites, temples & Museums.
- Any meals not stated on the itinerary.
Notes: We do not charge in advance for site entrance fees to add flexibility to your program as you may choose to skip one or more sites depending upon your interests. But if you like we will add it.
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2006
Client Request Served: 668
Hi I am an English speaking guide. am graduated from faculty of tourism, Tourism-guidance department. I am BASED in Cairo, that’s why I know all the places and wonders of this beautiful city.am working since 9 years Now Also am i ave a free licensed tour guide by the Ministry of tourism of Egypt.
Egyptology is my...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend