Our guide has MA-degrees in Tourism; Public administration; Media and Journalism; Adult Education; Education for High School. He lectures Tourism Geography at the University of Iceland. In the past he lectured Nature Based Tourism at the University of Iceland; gave a guest lecture at UAB University of Barcelona; University of South Denmark and Vidzeme Augustskola in Latvia. He used to be head of the Iceland tourist guide school and taught / trained tourist guides for 10 years. He is a professional tourist guide, tour guide, tour manager, tour escort, lecturer and driver-guide. Stefan offers all kinds of tours ranging from State visits to school groups.
- Mode of transport can be car, 4x4, van, bicycle or on foot.
- Tours length: from half day - two weeks.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- City tour (2-4 hours) - USD 150;
- Blue lagoon tour (6 hours) - USD 250;
- Geysir, Golden waterfall, Parliament plains (6-8 hours) - USD 350
- These rates include guiding only. Transport can be arranged but must be paid separately. Please contact me for accurate information and price quote.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2005
Client Request Served: 40
Our guide is a registered professional tourist guide and driver in Reykjavik, Iceland. He offers all kinds of tours ranging from State visits to school groups. Work experience - since 1988. He has MA degrees in Leisure and Tourism, Journalism, Education and Public Administration. He is a qualified National Park Ranger....
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend