With the comments of your expert and licensed guide, you have the opportunity to admire the secular centre of religious life of Florence: the Brunelleschi’s Duomo, the Giotto's Bell Tower and the Battistero with its famous bronze gates representing scenes from the Old and New Testament called “The Gates of Paradise”.
In the private tour with your personal guide walk along the medieval streets near the house of Dante, reach the Church of Santa Croce the principal Franciscan church in Florence “the pantheon of great Florentines ” where lies the tombs of Michelangelo, Galilei, Machiavelli.
Your private guided walking tour of Florence continue to Piazza della Signoria that with Palazzo Vecchio and Loggia dei Lanzi is still now the centre of the political life of Florence and finally reach Ponte Vecchio the famous Medieval bridge over the Arno River lined on both sides with shop windows of jewellery shops.
- Duration of the private tour: 3 hours
- Start Time Private Tour: Morning Tour or Afternoon Tour: you can require whatever start time you like.
- Meeting Point: At the lobby of your Hotel in Florence centre or to be decided at the confirmation
- Personal expert and licensed guide
- Gratuities (optional), admission fees to church and museums
More of 8 persons rates on request.
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend