Your private guided walking tour allows to visit the villages of Cinque Terre: Manarola, Riomaggiore, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso. On site, with your personal guide you can choice to visit these villages on foot, by train or, with boat (sea conditions permitting) so to have the opportunity to admire the coast by the sea.
During the Cinque Terre Tour, your private guide will explain about the history and the traditions of this beautiful and protected area. A stop for lunch when you get hungry in Vernazza or in Monterosso to taste dishes with the local recipes where don't forget to taste the Sciacchetrà, the famous local dessert wine.
- 5 hours
- Start Time Private Tour:
- Morning Tour: you can require whatever start time you like.
- Meeting Point: To be decided at the confirmation: in Manarola, Riomaggiore, Portovenere, Santa Margherita, Rapallo.
- Our selected private expert and licensed guide at disposal
- Gratuities (optional)
- Admission fees to churches and museums
- Cinque Terre Card train: approx 8,50 Euro per person, valid one day, allows unlimited train travel amongst the Cinque Terre villages (to be paid on site).
- More of 8 persons rates are available on request.