- Carthage: Visiting Carthage is an exceptional occasion. Although little has remained of the old city; it has historical value and reflects the glorious and rich history of the city of Hannibal and St. Augustin.
visits of the following sites: ancient harbours, Roman villas and Byrsa hill with a superb panoramic view of Tunis bay.
- Sid Bousaid: Situated right next to Carthage, this is a white and blue painted village, home of many Tunisian and European artists. Walk away in the paved alleys which offer beautiful perspectives on the sea, to enjoy the charm of Sidi Bou Saïd, famous for the intense blue of its doors and the spotless white of houses.
- The Medina: It is the oldest part of Tunis, situated at the heart of the city; it makes an entire city within the city. Visit of the big mosque, a coranic schools, a bazaar to attend an exposition of native berber rugs.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- Guide/driver service during the tour
- Car rent
- Photo/video tickets.
- Tickets for museums and historical sites
- Air fare to/back from Tunis
- Price depends on group size
- You can book your departure hotel and I can help you to do so
- Guide will arrange all reservations needed for the tour.
--Cruise ship customers : Pick up point outside of dock as i am not allowed to get inside of port(10mn walk) .Plan will be provided
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2008
Client Request Served: 51
Hello! My name is Mouelhi Ali and I am a Private Travel Guide. I graduated at the Ecole Superieure in Tunis. I have a guide license from the National Office of Tourism in Tunisia. I speak English, French, Spanish, German and Portuguese fluently. I offer my services as a local guide in Tunisia. I have been working as a...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend