We're very children & senior friendly.
Our tours can include all of the things written below as well as our 'Madonna' & Celebrity Tour, 'Shop NYC' Tour, Christmas in NY, Holiday & Night Tours.
Depending on your time frame & budget we'll take you to visit what you want to see from Chinatown, Rockefeller Center, Greenwich Village, Statue of Liberty and World Trade Centre site to Fifth Ave & much more.
We have driver's & vehicle's too!
Our services include a real New Yorkers inside view of all the sites we will visit.
As a comedian, writer, singer my unique take on NYC will be a lot of fun & very amusing.
I am a native New Yorker with over 15 years experience in the entertainment & travel industries.
I am Licensed by the NY Dept. of Consumer Affairs & love being a Tour Guide helping guests navigate this marvelous city that is not as daunting as you may think.
I know the in's & outs of every inch of Manhattan & am happy to share my knowledge & experiences with you & yours.
Just remember all museums, landmark site fees & restaurants are additional as well as transportation fees including: private cars, public subways, buses, taxi's.
- I specialize everything including:
- The great Landmarks of New York
- "Madonna" Celebrity Tour
- "Shopping NYC Tour"
- "Holidays in New York"
- "Christmas in New York"
- Night Tours in New York City"
- My Special Secrets of NY Tour
- Shopping and fun in funky but chic SoHo
- The Perfume District and beyond
- Bohemian Greenwich Village
- Ultra luxe Madison Avenue
- Century 21 Discount Designer Store
- Unique NoLita
- Elegant Fifth Avenue
- The Lower East Side & East Village for some downtown Boutiques & one of a kind everything
- FAO Schwartz toy store for the rich & famous & their $10,000.00 stuffed animals
- Take a wonderful walk thru Central Park, we'll visit Strawberry Fields & Bethesda Fountain
- The Central Park Zoo too
- Ride a Hansom Cab aka Horse drawn Carriage for a 20 minute trip thru Central Park (a NY tradition)
- The best Museums in the World from The Met to MOMA & Museum of Natural History too
- Lincoln Center and the Upper West side
- Food, food, food. Visit Eateries all around the town from Downtown at Pastis to the jazz filled restaurants of the Village & uptown @ Serafina & more
- Visit Chelsea Market where the Food Network resides & fresh bakeries w/ the most beautiful cookies & cakes in the world, trinket shops & even a Lobster Shop.
- Have pastry & espresso on Bleeker Street while walking on the same streets that Bob Dylan, John Belushi, Richard Gere, Lenny Kravitz, Woody Allen, Peter, Paul & Mary, Bill Cosby, Joni Mitchell, Bruce Springsteen, Barbara Streisand, Joan Rivers and Richard Pryor once roamed, to name a few
- The Theater District & Broadway, Times Square & 42nd Street, see the Naked Cowboy, Good Morning America Studios, the Hard Rock Cafe, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Buy tee shirts & postcards, etc., at the best priced souvenir shops in town.
- See the movie stars haunts & homes from Alec Baldwin to Demi Moore ...
- Night Clubs like Limelight/Avalon in a Church
- Bargain & eat Dim Sum in Chinatown
- Have some pizza & cheesecake and espresso in Little Italy
- Visit the Harlem Market for Caribbean and African clothing, Music and souvenirs & have some mouthwatering soul food too
- The Meatpacking District where Jeffrey, Stella McCartney & Alexander McQueen's shops keep 14th Street hip
- Little India where a great Indian meal is no more than $7.50 for 3 courses and Sari's galore
Visit our Landmarks, unique & fun places:
- The Metropolitan Opera and Lincoln Center
- Radio City and Rockefeller Center (SNL)
- The United Nations
- The Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and Battery Park
- St. Patrick's Cathedral
- Grand Central Terminal
- Wall Street & the Financial District, Federal Hall and Trinity Church
- World Trade Center & St. Paul's Chapel.
I’ll give you the scoop on celebrity friend's from Matt Dillon to Andy Warhol & more thru Chelsea & the guys who wrote the music for Hairspray to Bette Midler’s apartment in the village, & a history of the entertainment biz & club scene from the 70's to the 90's including folks like Madonna, Alec Baldwin, David Bowie, Clash, Lenny Kravitz, Bruce Springsteen, Billy Crystal, John Belushi, Billy Idol, Blondie, Patrick McMullan (famed celeb/society photographer), Patricia Field, Keith Haring, Jean Michael Basquiat, Dondi, Futura 2000, Jellybean (John) Benitez, David Letterman, Richard Gere & many more.
More than in any other metropolis, a shopping excursion in New York is also an architectural, design & art filled experience. From the expensive boutiques on the Upper East Side to the smallest corner store in NoLita, you can go "shopping" here for days & never spend a dime.
Whether it is a temple of cutting edge design or my insider's tip & guidance to the Best & Coolest Stores in New York, I will lead you to buys so exclusive, interesting & unusual that they will be hard to resist.
Some memories you can take home in a shopping bag, especially from the Big Apple!
From Alexander McQueen, Rizzoli, Jeffrey, C Wonder, Fragments Jewelry, Ana Sui, Saks Fifth Avenue, Niketown, Pearl Paint, Agnes B, Tiffany & Co., Bloomingdales Downtown, Century 21, Dean & Deluca, Patricia Field, Time Warner Center Boutiques, to H&M & more
It's never ending. So choose what you'd like to visit & we'll create a great tour for you & yours.
Just remember all tour timing depends on traffic and street closings.
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend